for sale From £28,000 Inc VAT
This is a smallcruising yacht based on the hull of the Drascombe Longboat. With a slightly reduced rig and the additional cabin, she will comfortably sleep two people for a long weekend or more.
The cabin gives you two full-length berths, along with toilet facility and plenty of storage space. With a sprayhood and tent, another two berths can be provided in the cockpit.
The centreplate is set in an integral trunk and is operated by winch from the cockpit. The outboard sits in a well and can be lifted clear of the water when not in use.
A 5 or 6hp engine is recommended.
She is easily trailed, easily launched and recovered and sailed by a one person, whilst accommodating up to 5 people for sailing.
The Coasters spars stow easily within the length the hull using a tabernacle and support crutch and one person can quickly step the masts and rig the boat – usually within half an hour of arriving you can be on the water ready to go.
The sails are loose-footed and the flexible rig allows for serious sailing as well as comfortable pottering in a light breeze.
Cooking and toilet facilities extend her cruising capabilities whilst still retaining ample storage space. This versatile boat makes a great long weekender for a family of up to four.
- Length Overall 21ft 9in (6.63m)
- Length on waterline 18ft 0in (5.50m)
- Beam 6ft 7in (2.00m)
- Draught with C/plate up 1ft 0in (.30m)
- Draught With C/plate down 3ft 10in (1.17m)
- Weight with sailing gear 1280lbs (580kg)
- Sail Area 164 ft2 (15.22m2)
The standard, sail away specification includes:
- GRP hull & decks laid up in polyester resin with gelcoat finishes, reinforced at strategic points with either additional lay-up or core-mat.
- Hull in white. Decks, cabin, cabin hatch cover & aft locker hatch covers in light grey.
- Built in buoyancy of pre-formed two pack polyurethane foam in closed compartments.
- All the fitted hull joinery in Iroko, finished with Burgess woodsealer.
- An Iroko keel plank & protective stemband to protect the hull
- Full suit of tan terylene sails & set of varnished spruce spars.
- Jib is hanked on. Mainsail with one set of reefing points.
- All required standing & running rigging, mainsheet track & traveller.
- Stainless steel mastband. 1 x 19 SS wire, talurit eye spliced standing rigging.
- Galvanised steel centreplate & kick up rudder. Centreplate controlled by stainless steel drum winch with rope lead aft into cockpit.
- Stemhead, tiller head, three mooring cleats, one pair rowlock sockets & pair of aft mooring fairleads in bronze (or stainless steel as an extra cost option).
- Stainless steel tabernacle for mast.
- Anodised aluminium mainsheet traveller track.
- Jibsheet winch fitted.
- Barton tracks & blocks.
- Other deck fittings are a combination of black nylon or stainless steel.
- One pair teak grab handles fitted to cabin roof
- Two bilge pumps, one to serve cockpit, the other to serve cabin/aft lockers.
- Cabin inner moulding in GRP, same colour as deck.
- Inside face of cabin top has fleck paint finish.
- Bronze cabin windows fitted, one per side.
- Varnished ply washboards in brass slides.
- Cabin hatch lid fitted with brass hasp & staple.
- Cabin sole boards in painted marine plywood.
- Under bunk locker lids in marine plywood.
- Conduit from aft locker, through side bench, into cabin as route for electric cabling.
- Built to RCD regulations for Category C (coastal) for 5 adults.
To customise your vessel to your specific requirements there is a list of options available. Call us to discuss the options.
CBL reserve the right to modify this specification when required, up until the point that an order is placed.